Friday, June 17, 2011

First Posting

I plan to travel from Lavour to Lyon France which is about 450km. I really just picked this route randomly and told google maps to avoid all freeways and toll roads. This route seemed interesting to me since it goes through the countryside of France more. I checked out a few things in Lavour and there are a bunch of adorable bed and breakfasts and also a really neat museum that looks like it will be worth checking out. This starting city looks like it has a lot of history, I think I will have an awesome time discovering more about it. I am really hoping to find something interesting and exciting along this trip and learn something new about France. I am excited for this trip to start and see a little bit of the French countryside.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment